2019 Season has started and with companies coming out with there new equipment for the year, there are also quite a few PGA Tour Players changing equipment their equipment as well.
Take a look at some of the PGA Tour Players that have made some major changes in 2019 in regards to their equipment.
- Justin Rose who has been playing TaylorMade for 20 years has switched to Homna Golf
- Gary Woodland has signed a deal with Wilson Golf and is using the Prototype Blades and V4 utility Woo
- Rickie Fowler who has only ever played Titleist Pro V golf balls has switched to the TaylorMade TP5s
- Kevin Na who did not have a previous equipment deal last year has signed with Callaway this year.
Also here is information on all the new Equipment for 2019
- Callaway: The Epic Flash
- Flash Face technology is the centerpiece of Callaway’s new offering, and with it, beyond the usual distance-boosting claims, the company has done something truly interesting: leveraged artificial intelligence to create a golf club.
- The ultimate effect of the technology is a more efficient face, which equals more ball speed, which equals more distance, according to the company
- TaylorMade: M5 and M6
- Features Speed Injected Twist Face- They push the COR of the Driver heads past the USGA limt and then inject resin into the club head by the two ports on the face.
- Mizuno: ST190 & ST190G Drivers
- Is the lowest spinning and most technology packed driver Miszuno has ever released. With Amplifred Wave Sole causes more speed across the clubface and better ball speed on off- center strikes.
- ST190 vs ST190G: ST190G is designed for low spin and ST190 is designed for mid to low spin with maximum stability