Leupold GX-1i³ RangefinderSKU: 000001132
Leupold GX-1i³ Rangefinder
Distance, speed and accuracy: take your golf game to the next level with the ergonomically designed Leupold GX-1i3. The high performance DNA engine and advanced infrared laser provide faster distance measurements with accuracy displayed to within .5 of a yard. The GX-1i3 is tournament legal, offering line-of-sight distance measurement only. Rugged, compact, and completely waterproof, Leupold GX rangefinders are sure to shave strokes from your game.
Features and Benefits
- 6X Magnification -- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, while maintaining a wide field of view to track game on the move.
- Digitally Enhanced Accuracy (DNA) -- Our cutting-edge DNA technology propels golf laser rangefinding to new levels of precision, and speed. Get faster, more precise ranging with resolution to within 1/10th of a yard against all background colors and textures. DNA takes the groundbreaking GX series to a new level!
- Fog Mode -- Your GX is equipped with Fog Mode to cut through the weather and provide fast, accurate measurements to get you on the green.
- High Light Transmission LCD -- LCD allows for 60% light transmission.
- One Touch Scan Mode -- When you want multiple quick readings in one quick sweep, just hold down the power button and the display will continuously update with accurate line-of-sight distance measurements.
- PinHunter Laser Technology -- All Leupold GX rangefinders feature Leupold's exclusive PinHunter Laser Technology for quick and accurate distance measurements on the golf course. The PinHunter technology measures the pin instantly and clearly up to a distance of 350 yards (GX-1i, GX2i) and 450 yards (GX-3i, GX-4i).
- Prism Lock Technology -- Leupold's exclusive combination of PinHunter Technology and Prism Lock capability afford unmatched flexibility on thousands of courses nationwide and internationally. Not only can you range any course feature, but the addition of Prism Lock provides instant, audible feedback and freezes the distance on the diplay when you've ranged the intended feature.