Ping Glide 3.0 WedgeSKU:
Features and Benefits
- Precision-Milled Grooves: Patented, wheel-cut grooves developed by PING’s engineering and manufacturing teams enable grooves with a sharper edge radius, which increases interaction with the ball at impact, creating more friction for improved spin and trajectory control. The grooves in the lower-lofted wedges (46°, 50° & 52°) are milled with a 20° sidewall and a .005” edge radius for optimal full-shot performance. The higher-lofted versions (54°, 56°, 58° & 60°) are milled to a .004” edge radius and a 28° sidewall to impart more spin, especially around the greens.
Four Sole Grind Options:
- SS (Standard Sole): Mid-bounce sole with heel and trail-edge relief. Engineered for golfers with a moderate angle of attack. Exceptional performance in a variety of turf conditions.
- WS (Wide Sole): Most forgiving through the ground. Round and cambered sole with significant bounce. Recommended for golfers with a steep angle of attack who typically play in soft turf conditions.
- Eye2: Matches original Eye2 SW sole profile, hosel transition and high toe shape for the ultimate in bunker performance.
- TS (Thin Sole): Similar to SS with 3˚ bounce grind. Facilitates precise shot-making from difficult lies. Ideal for firm conditions and a shallow angle of attack.
- New DYLAWEDGE Grip: Five grams lighter than the original Dylawedge grip, the new version is softer and designed 3/4” longer than a standard grip with reduced taper to allow golfers to grip down for more versatility and trajectory control on finesse shots around the green.
- New, lighter shaft: PING Z-Z115 shaft made by Nippon is lighter (115g) and has a lower balance point closer to the tip to help feel the head for more control and versatility.
Custom Orders- Availability
- Based on the international effect of COVID-19, please allow for additional manufacturer processing time.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Please allow 10-14 business days for the order to ship.
- There may be unforeseen delays once the order is submitted to the manufacturer.