TaylorMade SIM 2 HybridSKU: A8001995-1
The rescues are equipped with a high strength, forged C300 steel face engineered for explosive ball speeds. TaylorMade's patented asymmetric Thru-Slot speed pocket provides increased face flexibility to help preserve ball speed and distance on shots struck low on the face, the most common miss with a hybrid.
The stock shaft and grip are Mitsubishi's Tensei AV Raw Blue Hybrid and Golf Pride's Z-Grip respectively.
TaylorMade SIM2 Rescue Feature:
- Compact shape for added versatility, iron-like performance and workability
- New leading edge, sole geometry and optimized CG allow you play shots for any lie
- Updated V Steel design redistributes weight to increase forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties. Depressed heel and toe minimize sole area, improving V Steel's turf interaction and versatility benefits
- High-strength forged C300 steel face is engineered for explosive ball speeds
- Twist Face technology helps overcome inherent golfer tendencies on miss-hits for straighter shots
- Asymmetric Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility and preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes
- Adjustable 1.5° Loft Sleeve allows you to dial in the perfect trajectory and face angle
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g 0.620 (black/grey)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Tensei AV Raw Blue