TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti Fairway WoodSKU: A8001992-1
TaylorMade SIM2 Titanium Fairway Woods are equipped with an ultra strong, highly flexible, extremely fast ZATECH titanium face. When paired with TaylorMade's Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, these fairway woods produce rocket-like ball speeds, even when impact happens low on the face.
The SIM2 Ti's feature a 170cc tour-inspired shape. Mass from the fairway's heavy 80g V Steel sole has been redistributed for enhanced forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties for explosive distance, a high launch and low spin.
The SIM2 Ti is TaylorMade's only adjustable fairway wood. Adjustments are made via the 2-Degree Loft Sleeve, which allows you to optimize the club's trajectory and face angle.
The stock shaft and grip are Mitsubishi's Tensei AV Raw Blue and Golf Pride's Z-Grip respectively.
TaylorMade SIM2 Titanium Fairway Woods Feature:
- 170cc Tour-inspired shape maintains low CG properties for explosive distance, a high launch and low spin
- Mass from the heavy 80g V Steel sole has been redistributed for enhanced forgiveness, improved turf interaction and versatility
- ZATECH TI Twist Face is made from ultra-strong titanium that produces incredibly fast ball speeds, while Twist Face corrects miss-hits for straighter shots
- Multi-Material construction with an ultralight carbon crown, titanium body and steel sole plate create the combination of low CG performance with high MOI forgiveness
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility and preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes
- Adjustable 2° Loft Sleeve allows you to optimize trajectory and face angle
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g 0.620 (black/grey)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Tensei Raw AV Blue